Health benefits of juicing
Why fresh juice? The reason why juicing is so great is becuase it allows you to drink your fruits and veggies in liquid form, through a juicing program. Juicing allows you to get all of the nutrients (and more!) that you need quicker and easier.
No need to eat a pound of carrots, you can juice them. And if you hate greens, it' s a great way you can incorporate them into your diet without eating them.
You can also lose weight, as juicing for weight loss is a very popular and healthy method of slimming.
Here I explain...
1) It has a very high nutritional and vitamin content. The juicer breaks up the cells of the produce, separating it from the fibrous pulp. Liquids go into our bloodstream and body systems instantaneously. Our bodies also absorb and assimilate food source vitamins very easily. Fresh juice nourishes our body with life-giving, vitamin rich, and easy to digest nutrition. Any type of store bought bottled juices can't compare to this.
2) Fresh juiced juice made by you is not pasteurized. The FDA requires all drinks to be pasteurized nowadays, and that means it's heated. Heated to a temperature where it kills mostly all of the nutritional value. Fresh juice is far superior mainly because of this fact.
3) Juicing is fun! You can be so creative with the juices you create. You can make so many different concoctions, many for even specific health issues. For those that enjoy cooking, its a great outlet. For those that don't, it's so quick and easy that it usually doesn’t bother them much.
4) Our cells need this concentrated nutrition. It’s a fact that most people don't eat like they should and don't get enough fruits and veggies in a day. But juicing fills that gap and makes it possible for those not eating a good diet to get much needed nutrition. Our bodies were made to be fed pure, raw food that contain these naturally occurring vitamins.
5) Why fresh juice? Juicing is cleansing. Because of its high vitamin and mineral content, our bodies are programmed to clean itself when it's fed the proper nutrients to do so. It's sort of like putting in the good and getting rid of the bad.
6) Juicing helps our bodies to maintain (or get to) a normal body weight. When we feed our body’s the nutrients it needs, it knows how to regulate itself perfectly. Juicing can take the place of snacks and meals, because there is so much nutrition inside a vegetable juice glass, that many people don't get cravings or feel the need to eat food as regularly.
7) Juicing keeps us young and improves our looks. Just look at anyone who has been juicing for years. Giving your body all of those antioxidants, vitamins, minerals in a concentrated cup daily fights away wrinkles, free radicals, and makes your skin *glow*
8) Many people find that it helps thier health issues improve or go away completely. Because juicing brings so many vitamins and is so cleansing, it helps to put our systems back in order, allowing our bodies to heal. I have witnessed more then a few "success testimonials" myself!
So now you know "why fresh juice?"!!
More info on juicing basics...
P.S.- You Might Like...
To check out Jay Kordich's *Newest Juicer* The Power Grind Pro
I know you’ll love it like I do!
Instant Access to Juicy Coolness
We’re completely crazy
Sherri & John, Florida
This is the best site ever.
Seth, Vancouver, Canada
I've recently lost 10 pounds by using the weekend weight loss plan.
Jan G, New Mexico
I have no questions.
You’re site is full of great information.
I enjoy your newsletters;
Join Thousands of Juicy Followers
Get Your Copy Now
Get a Rockin' body, rosy complexion and live a longer, healthier life
Most Popular Posts
Hippest, Hottest & Recommended
The Best Blender in the Juicy World